I decided it was time I join the world of bloggers. I created this blog for the sole purpose of (1) getting up to speed on blogging in general, and (2) how to use Blogger specifically. Once I get the hang of it, I will most likely delete earlier blog entries, or create a new blog all together. We'll see.
One of the questions I have is whether or not I have the time (and discipline) to post entries on a regular basis. Creating a blog sounds like a good idea, but I have to wonder whether it will be like other New Year's resolutions, i.e., an idea with no staying power. Time will tell.
Another question I have is what makes a blog interesting to others? (From my perspective, blog entries should add value to the reader - not the blogger.) I need to research others' blog sites, and give some thought to that, but I would certainly appreciate any suggestions you have on format, content, settings, or anything else. To put it another way, what would be of interest to you? Let me know. Thanks.
CNL
P.S. Happy New Year.
3 comments:
I like your initial thoughts that this should be beneficial to the reader. However, I think it will also be beneficial to you. Thanks for starting this.
Welcome to the world of blogging! I realized recently that I'm coming up on my fourth bloggiversary. Blogs grow up so fast--enjoy it while it's young. :)
I laughed out loud when I read your comment. They do grow up fast. Happy bloggiversary!
Post a Comment